Thursday, November 26, 2009

29-June-2009 Cancer Healed!!

Someone I have been working with online for her healing just told me today that her doctor called her and told her that her cancer is healed and is in Phase 3 remission.

Glory to God.

When she was diagnosed the cancer was in her head, her kidney and in her breast.

She took chemo for it, however things never started to change until after she added to prayer to the mix.

Her doctor was even surprised at how fast the cancer was going away, to which she replied" That because you didn't expect God to be fighting for me".

It was not an easy battle and it did have its ups and downs and other complications, but God is faithful.

We both learned a lot.

After reading the forum and listening to some more healing training, I decided to release my faith and pray for her to be healed. That was this weekend. And then on Monday (today) the Doctor gave her the results.

I was so surprised and very happy.

I wonder what would have happened if I just had zero doubts before and just prayed for her then and there, before when she was first diagnosed?

Regardless of how it happened, She was once sick and now she is healed.

Once she thought she was going to die and now God has given her life, and life more abundantly.

Glory to His name!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments: