Thursday, November 26, 2009

Personal Healings I have received recently

There are two healings I have received recently.
One was from a minor stomac disorder. I had a food allergy/ heartburn. I had to avoid eating certain foods and drinking certain kinds of drinks because after eating or drinking those I would hget sever heartburn time and time again.

I went to a healing service and watched renewal services online. Plus I prayed for a couple people to be healed. I really dont know when I was healed or what was the trigger. Honestly I dont care. All I know is once I was sick and now I am healed All glory to Jesus. I have tested this time and time again even to the point of overeating. No Heartburn.

I had recurring back problems that were healed recently as well. I got healed before a couple years ago but it came back and started acting up. I went to a healing service and got prayer and I got healed. I was able immediately to lift some heavy weights no pain and I was able to stand up for long periods. No pain. I got tested a few weeks later asd the devil told me I would lose my healing if I ddint testify to others about it. I had to wrestle and fight and contend for my healing. I did feel pain , but God was faithful. The test passed and I was able to regain my healing. Still pain free. Praise Jesus!!

No comments: