I went to a crusade yesterday in a rural community. If you guys remember my last crusade testimony it was at the same community.
I prayed for two people there.
One was an elderly gentleman with glaucoma. I did not see any noticeable improvement but he was very touched by the prayer and he thanked me for praying for him.
The second person I prayed for was another elderly gentleman. He had a walker and looking at him I just knew that he had faith to be hgealed. I waited for an opportune time and then I approached him. He first started to tell me about his arthritic knee but then I noticed him turning his head to the side to hear me from the good ear. I asked him about that and He said that he was hardly hearing from that ear. I decided to attck it and prayed for him several times laying my hand on the ear. Eventually the mountain moved and He could hear clearly from that ear just as good as the other one. Yay God!! That was a first for me, but God does this all the time.
I also prayed for his knee and he saw a reduction in his pain level , however the knee was still stiff. While I was laying on hands on his knee He was exercising, flexing and testing it out, even without being told so. HE was so bold in his faith, confirming the insight I received earlier.
God is soo good. This so bolstered my faith. Now I know that nothing is impossible for Him and I will be tireless in praying for and healing the sick. Blessed be his name.
No comments:
Post a Comment