I went to an outreach/ concert in a rural district this Sunday.
While there at the concert I saw an elderly woman who had an eye problem and I thought was blind in one eye. I was moved to pray for her and so I approached her and spoke with her. She introduced me to her entire family. She had many health complaints,: pain in the hips, an eye disease, pains in her arms/ shoulders, A big growth/ fluid build up on one of her arms, swelling in her ankles etc. I prayed trying to address all of these issues. She was visibly moved/ touched by the prayer and thanked me profusely. When I asked her to check it out, she moved her hands about and said there was no more pain in her arms. The other issues were not tested at that moment but I am believing God for total and complete healing.
The second healing opportunity came for a gentleman there who was walking with a cane and on his tiptoes of one foot. It was evident that one leg was longer than the other. Upon talking to him, he told me that he was in an accident and fractured a leg several times, he said he had like 26 pounds of steel in there. anyways one of the legs was shorter than the other. I asked him to sit down and then commanded the leg to grow and it grew past the other leg. LOL. I asked him to stand and test it and he was walking better. Later that evening he threw away his walking stick. YAY GOD!!
So thats what happened this Sunday. It left me very charged though. I'm looking for these opportunities every day now to witness to people and pray for those who obviously need healing and share prophetic words and words of encouragement. I need to break out of my shell and just let the compassion of God compel me beyond my social boundaries. What an exciting adventure.
2 comments:
Do you know how fantastic this is?
There's really no words to express how much adoration and excitement I feel about our God. He's amazing!
Amen!
Can I tell you each time Its amazing. It never goes old. God is sooo good. I love you Jesus. Thank you Lord for your mercies are new every morning.Your promises are sure.
Post a Comment