Thursday, November 26, 2009

27-Oct-2009 Bye Bye Back and Rib Pain

A friend complained of pain in her back and ribs.
She was online/ voice chat.
So I prayed , commanding pain to go and back/ ribs to be healed.
No change. She was prepared to call it a day and claim her healing and accept it by faith.
I would not have it.
She felt nothing but I felt the holy Spirit all over me like crazy.
So I knew God was up to something.

Her dad, also a Christian was in the room, so I asked him to pray for her, he laid hands on her and commanded healing pain to go etc.

No change.

Then she stated further that her ribs and back were out of alignment due to severe coughing spells.

Then I got a word of wisdom.
I remembered a healing technique I got from a Joan Hunter teaching video.
So I told her dad to pray for her again.
To lay his hands on her shoulders and command her ribs to come into place.
Hallelujah.
She said she felt something moving then.

Then she got a word of wisdom.
She felt her dad should manipulate her spine.
So she lay on her belly while her dad pulled her and she heard her back pop 3 times.
End result: She was totally pain free. Hallelujah!!! Glory to God!!!

No comments: